Saturday, May 28, 2005

My first week of work

Heh
just went thru my first week of work.

Actually it has been pretty ok for the first week, left work at 6pm everyday. Every morning I have lecture on one of the systems that the co. uses. And then in the afternoon I have lunch with the grp of newbies..and after tat sit in front of the comp and read the handbook and notes for the systems.

In the mornings...I try and keep awake. Its really difficult to do so. The systems are q technical. And also I sleep late at nite..like tues after leaders meeting i was home abt 12 plus and slept at 1 plus..woke at 645. And in the middle of the nite I also woke up. Not tat restful.
Then had a very bad sore throat since monday to wed...felt like a fish bone stuck in my throat. Drank lotsa water, chrysanthemum tea. Ate Yin Qiao..
thankfully today I am well again!! Yay...
and I can sleep in. :)

So happy.

Had a good cg meeting today abt commitment. Feel that the message was just rite for the cg. :) yeah. Committed to one another and committed to church yah?

Andrew came back on Mon and we had dinner with Kaian on wed. Heh. Things are moving for the forum. The one I been losing sleep over, so quite glad tat that's a load tat is halved. Yeah. And it was good catching up on wed, he had chicken rice..a luxury after his european days. I think things are good. The connection is still there, but in a way, things have changed. And that's really good too. Heh. :)

Ok gonna rest liao...
tmr still got concert! nite!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=) enjoy concert night..
heh.. not everything work-work..

wow those things helped.. sleep early too, la... *hugs

mmMmm.... i konk out n sleep right thru most of the time..
V happy to be able to sleep..such luxury...

heh guess as Chr said, body wld take a couple of months to adjust to the new timings.. :)