Sunday, May 15, 2005

Healed!

I've recovered from my flu.
Haha. Sneezed the whole day thru friday..and sat was Sarina and Ivan's wedding. Woke up at 830am...ate breakfast and deliberated for 15 min to fall back to bed and say sorrie tat I am sick. But cruxified the flesh and went down. The wedding was so sweet..hehe.. the "I do" part and the exchanging of vows. I'm looking forward to my own wedding already. Anyone wanna marry me? :)
U noe wat...two are better than one. I know tat the one I marry..we will serve God together and give our lives to Him. Tat will be the best marriage I ever have..to gaze at each other's eyes..and to gaze at the Lord's eyes haha.

O well. Anyway was still sick..and went for dinner yesterday with the JC frens. Agnes told us the horrendous working hrs she had. She ends at 3am some of the days in the week? Uhh...ya..and work starts the next day at 830am again. Hrmph. I'm not especially looking forward to the start of my work. It is mixed feelings.
First of all i noe it is a gift fr God. ANything fr Him is GOOD! And it is a new start for me. Well the other part of it is tat I no longer have my lunch, tea time free to do visitations, bible studies and meet up with people. :( Leaves me the nite to do it..to meet up with ple. I hope tat ple will be willing to come down to my office to look for me.
I am optimistic however, and have made a decision tat I will not be bitter, cynical person. I will be strong, and pass thru the fires. I wanna be a woman of God! A woman of courage and strength.

YUps..aniwae this morning, I woke up at 715am. Cruxified the flesh again. Went for the morning service. It was great! The afternoon one too! :)
Pastor said smthing very interesting:
Jacob, was at the hse of "nuts". And the parallel was, many of the non-believers when they see christians so fervent in our church, they thot tat we are "nuts". However, when Jacob had an encounter with God, he changed and he said, this was the house of God, and the gates of heaven. How wonderful! One day, I pray all the readers of my blog will have an encounter with Jesus. And u will noe that I am not nuts in seeking after Him!

Pastor mentioned tat leaders gotto have the capacity to take it. He says everyday,u get bombarded with emails/letters/phonecalls. Complaints, bills. Hoho..
But we gotto be overcomers! We make a decision to be positive.

Okies dokes, enuff from me!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear jie, read ur previous entries as well. Just wanna let u know that even as times get difficult, persevere and the fruits of ur labor will be even sweeter. No matter what others may think or say, know that u are good, as a friend, a sister, a leader, as a person on the whole. Because God says so and I really think so too...

Lois said...

Dear mei,
THanks for being such a source of encouragement. Love u too. Glad tat u had a great encounter camp. Heh. Yeah lets press on for our Lord.

Anonymous said...

yay...:) (at "healed")
"crucifixed the flesh" sounds painful.. :/ *hugs
heh, me! haha.. at ur question..;) if i were a guy :P

mmMm.. when 2 treasures find each other.. : )..

i'll b strong too..

mmM.. urs might not need to work till so late?.. workplace can be another place for spreading the Word, i guess.. (makes e time there more meaningful..?)

Anonymous said...

"2 treasures" means u in ur "best marriage" la.. of cos, duh..;P
y "best"? onli one mah..

Sailor said...

Hey Jia!

Take care... U start work yest rite??
How was it?

Im starting 6th June (pushed back by a week...), and somehow, anticipation became slight apprehension. But God will come thru for me, as He will, for U. Amen!

Haha... I WANT to marry XJ!!! (If Im a guy, which will never happen, so, tis is just a joke!) =-p

U'll find yr Mr Right and remember to invite me to yr wedding, AND, ask Leo the SIM-son to sing @ yr wedding. **He's been telling me to let him sing at mine... Hahaha!

Dawn

Lois said...

haha..wats all these lesbiany jokes fr girls wanting to marry me. Will the real GUYS pls stand up to marry me?
Dawn, my work start on thur instead. heh. :)
Lets have a NEW beginning together.hehe..and meet up soon ok

Anonymous said...

hee u would take any "real guy" who stands up and volunteers meh.. so, it's the same..:P
(u still wldnt accept..hehe)

tt's a homophobic reaction..:P

it's funny that both went on to clarify as if u cld think it not a joke...heh

:) treasure the last of freedom.. wanna meet too..