Thursday, May 05, 2005

:)

It has been a rather good week.

Spent my monday watching TV-2 movies on channel 5: Back to the future, confessions of the ugly step sister. Watched the channel 8 drama and channel u one too!

Tuesday went out with Jeryn. Was also the day I received news abt my job. Jeryn and I went walking abt, buying present for Baoting! At nite had leaders meeting.

Wednesday was the most exciting day! Went airport to lunch with Jeryn, then we went to tampines mall. She wanted to buy clothes for rina's wedding. Walked for a bit..and then went Burger King to meet Alan! Taught him some maths questions. :) He is a fast learner! At nite went to Boon Teck's hse. Waited at void deck for him, and shar and I bought his mum flowers. Had a good bible study.
Went up with BT to find his parents after BS. The mum was testing out some accupuncture machine. hehe..interesting..our conversation began with tat, and I said my dad had the osim one...which also had electric shocks, but i dun like it...
So we chatted away, abt uni and jobs as well, and the sister came in. She's q pretty, and very independent. She's going into SIM, but the parents dunno which uni that is. Which means tat she very much makes her own choice. And also, she has to part time work and go sch...and she may have to take up a bank loan. Told her to call me if she has any ques on uni.

So wed was a most fruitful day, and this morning, I signed my contract with GIC! :) Praise the Lord! Also went for medical check up.

Tmr got SE meeting...then CG. So its another day. But today have some free time. :) Which is pretty good.
I was reading 2 Kings yesterday, the story of Elijah...when he was tired and needed rest? I saw something interesting i never saw before. He took 40 days and nites to climb to Mount Horeb to seek God when he was tired. So indeed, rest is not just a physical rest, but a rest of our souls. A peace with our God.

No comments: