Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Stretching my limits

Prof Teo (Sorry to tell u this look): "I read your chapter 4. It's not very interesting. To me, it's not exciting. The propositions that you give are quite intuitive. As in..we all know that when funding increases, charitable organisations will seek more alliances."

Prof had read my second last draft, not the last one.
He pointed out some mistakes on my part..
Heh
Yah and I re-read. It's NOT exciting indeed.

Now gotto find more journals to back up all my claims.
DUN make sweeping statements.
Grammer must improve..
tenses too.
Use present tense.

OKIs
Though his feedback wasn't so positive, I tink it helps. COs.......
Criticsm is good.
Feedback is betta than none...
OKEE..gotto burn midnight oils..or...wake up b4 the sun shines on me.
8am. I will resolve to do tat everyday.

Called James abt forum GOH.
James: I dun have any recommendation to that. Depends on your team.

Ermm..hmmmm....


---

Easter is coming.
Day tat Jesus rose from the dead for us. Every single one of us.
Thank You Lord.
There is really super magnificent power in all tat.

In the midst of this..I find tat..
I've so many dear frens tat encourage me. Thank u!!
Today feng started msning me "jia you". Haha..2nd time. I kinda forced him to proof read for me when I'm done.
Eu has always been there. XT "jia you"s a lot too.
WJ and kel are my fellow "sufferers" in the same boat. Thank God for them.

Most of all..
received a good news from a newcomer in church yest. Called me and said, he received healing from Benny Hinn. Healing from his mood swings and depression. Tats the greatest news anyone can tell me. ANd..he prayed to receive Christ! Heavens rejoices.
Met di today. She's coming on sunday! Yo girl! :)

N272..my helpers and everyone are a great bunch.

Thank you for all tat.

Tmr..is VCF musical which Min is singing in. Hehe..she has the voice of an angel. So glad for tat. Will be going down..and to meet old frens too. I thot of my thesis and din wanna go..but I shall. Something prompts me to go.

God..give me strength and wisdom..and hope for the new day. AMEN!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

...:].. (ni zai ci ji wo shi ma? ..j/k. i cld have said tt for the past too.. )

mm.. tt's like one of the best kinda comments i think.. he's trying to polish it up into an A thesis that has an edge/impact, makes the marker sit up and notice/remember it. heh.. e worse is to hv the markers yawning and going for coffee in e midst.. hee.. oops..
try ta prove something new/earth-shattering/exciting/out-of-the world... or phrase it as such, tilt to a fresh angle.
mm... nice to get second opinions from profs...:P

err... Forum GOH?
not his biz he would usu not say too much wan leh...

*tries to rub off some of ur +ve energy ..:P

Lois said...

Yeah lor i noe...his advice really "useful". :)

Anonymous said...

..:).....
then, refine the proposition/angle of proposition le?...

Lois said...

heys..was talking abt James..not my prof...

Anonymous said...

oh.... he's crap wan lah...
oops. err.... has his pros..