Sunday, March 27, 2005

Change

Was listening to this brother's song...the lyrics go like
Because of YOUR great love,
I am willing to change for YOU.

I feel tat the Lord is calling me to change.

John Bevere says...when He takes out the impurities in u, a person has two responses. He either turns to Him in surrender and say I will change. OR, he goes another way, refuses to change in his sinful pride.

Whoever said tat change was easy? Or facing up to the truth of urself was easy?

Today's easter drama was so good and I couldn't stop tearing the first time I watched it. Because He touched me. Really so great His love.
And His love..gives me grace to change.
Help me Lord..to change.
To be like You.
Your kingdom come, Your will be done...
U search my heart and u know within me...the sin, the pride, the self sufficiency.
Help me....
I surrender to U.

1 comment:

genebko said...

Not Easter here yet - USA. Today is the non-day. "The only constant in the universe is change." Albert Einstein (smart guy - really!) Peace! -|--