Thursday, March 10, 2005

Breathe in and out (tats wat Feng suggested)

Harllos
It is strange coming home to an empty house. Can hear the quietness and the ping of a needle falling on the ground. Strange not having mummy ask me if I had eaten. No daddy sitting in front of TV. Had thot I would feel liberated hehe..even had thots of moving out as well..gaining independence.
I can imagine how ple who stay alone come home to an empty hse. Hehs. I guess I dun really like the feeling. Its like nobody loves u kinda feeling.

I am feeling the stress from my thesis. I am still analysing the interviews and trying to generate theory. I can find a few theories, but the few theories dun hold ground in ALL the cases. And the thesis is due in 25 days..and I need abt 3 days for binding, 2 days at least for refining/aligning/proof-reading the first draft?
So I've 20 days.
Out of these 20 days I wun be spending all my time on my thesis ofcos...
Now I have done about 45 pages. I need 80 pages.
About 20 of the 45 pages may end up in the appendix. So I have 25 pages done.
AAHHHH!!! Help!!
:S

Now is the time to walk the talk. Been telling ple to have faith. Now crucial moment..XJ, can u have the faith?
Yes Yes and Yes!

Went to comp lab today..saw Kel. Kel was super upset cos of the results he got from the survey weren't good...walked past WJ, raymond...heh...all super stress.
We all know that the discouraged cannot encourage the discouraged. How can... So therefore I need to fill myself with God's strength..so tat I can have the courage too! And not be a whiner...or join the whiner party.
Lord, give me the strength, grace and wisdom!

No comments: