Sunday, March 20, 2005

Heart operation

I feel peace.

Not because all things are well.

But because I am at peace with my Maker!

I realise that all along I wanted someone to walk with me. I wanted affirmation, reassurance. Wanted to have someone hold me hand.
Been seeking them all over in the wrong places.
I think tat even getting a first class honours...it will make me happy, but it wun satisfy my soul. This deep down longing for something more.
This hole and gap.

And as I walk along..I realise that my companion and fren Jesus.
He is so interesting. Heh
Showing me new things everyday.

I walk to a place...and I wanted to go in. But He said wait, no! You are not ready yet.
So He directs me...
and leads me to another place.
And in time..He brings me back to that place.
I realise tat i now have the ability to conquer it.

He has made me so big on the inside.
But I am only as big as He is big.
As strong as He is strong.

Tat is wat
"My grace is made perfect in your weakness" means.

No comments: