Sunday, March 27, 2005

HEHes

Prof teo called me yesterday nite..at 10 plus pm. heh. Asked me why my lit review only 5 pages? He sounded fatherly and concerned.
Today called me again at 6 plus (Today is a sunday, mind you). And asked me to shift my chapt1 stuff to chapt 2.
I'm quite touched la. And super grateful.

And u noe wat? Sat at service, I said a prayer to give the thesis to God? And...whoa...everything fell into place.

Me finished my chap 5..just did. Tmr edit chap 1 and 2...
send to prof again...
edit chap 3...
then send again..
then edit...
then...
heheh...

Need lotsa hardwork. But I feel less lost.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. -- Psalms 37:5

The servant is always well rewarded, but he who walks for himself has only himself for help. Jiayou... a few more days to pass, so hang in there!~

Lois said...

Thanks shufeng!
Needed that encouragement very much. :)
You press on too! In ur final lap of projects. Hugs.