Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Myraid of journals, tapes, emails (again!)

School started.

For me sch started about a week ago unofficially, or as Weijye says, there was never holidays cos we were supposed to be doing our thesis anyway thru out the dec hols. It is rather scary as the deadline is looming menacingly at 4th April. IN between I am supposed to finish interviewing at least 10 people, do 10 transcripts (each takes abt 6 hours?), analyse all their annual reports, websites, master the qualitative software (called Nudist), master case study research methodology.

Errks. I am feeling rather stressed now...not helping w the 2005 SE forum..and andrew is in germany. :(

Yest was chatting w eddie, and he talked abt how some pple are so concerned abt results, tat the hurt the pple ard them when they dun acheive those results. I guess so...how we can all become so work oriented and become lost in the pursue of those dreams tat were never eternal anyway. WHy? SIgh. I realli dun know...
It seems to me tat no human r/s can ever be perfect. It's like frens tat were close wun be close forever (Leo will say yes! to this?) Neither can any human provide love and attention to u 24/7. In the end it is all a loneliness...oops...why so negative? I mean..in the end, one has to learn to stand up and be strong.

Oh yeah..did my thesis yest in sch with some of my batch ppl..kel weijye jon..certainly helped to have company. Oki, I shall stop whinning and go do my stuff. :)

No comments: