Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Changes and stuffs

Just had dinner with my "winner" biz policy grp. Dinner was good..catch up time, and it countered the usual notion tat project grps stay as project grps. Amazing tat we can all meet up for dinner. Except tat settings have changed, and...bernard is in his long sleve shirt working at UOB, canice got a job at HSBC...issac is gonna be an academic, Mel C is now working in a firm doing publicity.
Ohhs...time for me to be applying for jobs now too! I din attend any JP Morgan, Citibank, UOB talk...sheesh, they all clash with my other stuffs. I also wonder if I wish to work in a bank, cos it seems realli boring. I am tinking of applying for this i-pop job...

Well with the uncertainty, I am also not sure if I like a job where I can meet clients, or I want a research job (deskbound)? And I realise tat in august 13th I will be having the SE Forum...by then I would be working liao, and heading it....WOw, seems like a whole lot of stuffs to do.

Andrew called me fr Germany yest..he said cos I sounded drained in my email to him. Tats so nice of him.

It isn't exactly a very easy period to be going thru, nevertheless with the Lord's grace and ways tat He has been encouraging me....I will persevere!
Oh ya, my dad was v nice tat day. This is a realli good testimony. I wanted to find a tuition job, and my dad said, dun go and find lar...spend ur time looking for a perm job. I give u $200 every month. WHoaaaa....tats on top of my pocket money. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun with the job search, seems like u have lots of choices.

Anyway it is glaringly apparent to me that you are going to have to buy me a drink next time, with that additional cash in your pocket ;)

Till next time dearie.

Jet

Anonymous said...

Hey Jia!
Glad U are doin well. =-)
All d best as U lok for the right job!

PS: Miss U in blurty... =-p

Dawn

Lois said...

Hey Dawn..tats so sweet of u..haha...Must catch up soon oki! Hope everything's fine in sch and in cg? :)

Sam...haha..when the money comes, I will buy u a drink okie?