Saturday, January 15, 2005

The dark valley

Yesterday was one of the darkest day of my life. I feel like I am walking thru a valley, which is dark. There is no one beside me...
Now I noe wat it means..when u can't see His hand, trust in His heart. God, I trust! Please help me get thru this valley...

Guys and gals I need your prayer. Pls pray for me. I need the strength to walk thru this valley.

There are countless things tat I could do to counter this situation. But I seem not to have the strength to do these things.

XY was counseling me yesterday...and she said, what u have done is pleasing to God. The measure of your success is not the measure of how ple react. I tink I need to noe, tat God is pleased with me, and I have really tried my v best thru out these 8 months. Andrew says I shdn't "mother" the people, and place responsibility of their turn out on myself.

--------------

Having YEP pot blessing today. yay, making potato salad. :) Think it's gonna be fun. I dun wish to practise escapism however. Yup, so I pray tat God give me the strength, direction and vision. Amen

No comments: