Friday, January 28, 2005

CG!

Heh cg fellowship was good today...Glad to see pple coming together and enjoying each other's company. :)
I think we could have pressed in more into God's presence...
I'm glad tat He is touching and changing lives, and pple desire to be changed. :) Saw some tearing during worship. Wow...God kept speaking thru different ple. I pray tat God will continue to move in the cg.

Today I called Mediacorp, and this lady ask me to email her my interview ques. At least things are looking up. And CDL also replied me. Yeah...and also Motorola. Hope tat I get to interview them realli soon. It's realli not such a good feeling having to "beg" or ask favours. Same for getting sponsors for the forum. Guess gotto overcome this. SO tat am able to work and meet clients next time. trying lotsa new things lately. Up hill task.. help me Lord!




No comments: