Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Cut hair!

Just went out w xt eu sam jac...
Sam says I dun share anymore other stuff like me watching Tiger CUp on my blog. It was great atmosphere watching it live..with a guy behind me who keeps making snide comments non-stop. Some of them are realli entertaining tho. I tink he shd apply to be a commentator.

2nd frivalous thing, I cut my hair! To my chin. As short as my sec 4 hairstyle. It now looks neater and I think it is a diff look. As the stylist was cutting away (Happily..I thought he had said shoulder length? How come chin...) I suddenly remembered my sec sch days. It was like cutting away the rebonding, the styling the colouring, the highlighting. And now it was good old me.

It reminded me...abt myself? Who I realli was...aside fr the makeup and all..and the strength in which i face the world with? Going for conferences, meeting big shots, interviewing corporate executives and wat nots...and peel them all away I am ME. Just ME...
Without the hair I see my eyes, my nose, my mouth, I remember my insecurties.
I remember I need God so much. I remember I am just God's child. I need Him so much.

No comments: