Sunday, January 09, 2005

Back with the Lord

Realised that I have been wrong.

Today during worship, God showed me a lot of things...milestones in my life which He picked me up. Times when I was low, downcast, discouraged. Times of depression...Times of low self esteem.

Never really shared my testimony did I? Well, used to be this insecure girl...many many issues. And today I dun claim perfection, but I know that much of what I am today, is a result of what God has done in my life. To accept me in my imperfection, to offer me unconditional love and the affirmation that I need. My dear loving Father...

How could I...That I almost traded my Lord's love for something else. Surely..which is incomparable to His eternal love.

All is put back in perspective liao... :) Thank you Jesus.


No comments: