Saturday, March 17, 2007

A prayer for kindness

Dear God, thank you for being kind and patient with me, even though I sometimes act like an immature little girl. You know it is a steep learning curve for me being a caregiver. But I thank you Lord, for the years and hours and sweat that my parents have spent on me. Surely many more times than whatever I can ever give. I pray that You will give me grace to overcome this, and that I may learn independence and courage. Give me grace, give me Your strength Lord, when all else fails. Thank You for Your gracious love most of all. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.

Feeling much happier, today wasn't as bad as I thought after all. :) Yah, and I get my quiet time with my blog and book in hand now. :) It was good to see mummy smile and say to dad, u found a good helper! :) So rewarding.

No comments: