Friday, March 02, 2007

Heartache

Mum messaged to say that she had sprained her ankle, but I wasn't prepared when I got home to see the swollen foot that was all purplelish. :( Broke my heart to see the pain. She went to hospital for a xray, and turns out that she had fractured her foot. There's also an infection causing the swollenness. When the swell subsides, she can then go for an operation to insert a metal plate. The house feels quiet now with mum at the hospital.

I've decided not to go to Africa for the trip. Quite a painful decision to make. But decided that compromise is for the good of the future. Can't help still having this feeling of being entrapped. My emotion has been going on a rollar coaster ride.

I've been listening to Reuben Morgan's CD World Through Your Eyes for this whole week, have at least replayed the CD 10 times this week. I feel very encouraged by the songs. At times I feel so strong in the Lord that I can conquer every battle that comes my way. At other times, I feel so deflated by my situation that I just feel so sad and depressed.

It has been quite a stressful & busy week for me. Just know that the breakthrough is coming, gotto pray through the burdens and keep my eyes fixed on Him.

I like this song, and the story behind it

Comfort me,
Brenton Brown

You are the God that never sleeps
Your eyes are watching over me
You promised mercy with no end
And I need Your help again

Comfort me, I need you right now
Comfort me, 'cause I don't know how
I'm in need (Jesus) and there's no one else who will do
The only God I need is You

A God who lived this life on earth
You know the heartache and the hurt
You said You'd comfort those in pain
And I need Your help again

My God my God why have you forsaken me?
My God my God why have you abandoned me?
My God my God why have you forsaken me?
My God my God...

No comments: