Saturday, March 10, 2007

Is there really love?

I washed the (gasp!) toilets today at home! Yr reaction to this depends on which camp you are on- the camp that has never washed the toilet in yr life; the camp that has always been washing toilets at home- good for u. ;)
Well, it was ahem...a meaningful experience, I guess. And quite therapeutic cos of the scrubbing of the floors and seeing the black stains removed. Yeah! Yupp...this is my first attempt at washing the toilets @ home, have only washed the toilets in church back then in Tanjong Katong road days.

Was feeling tired after the long long week + hanging clothes + washing toilets. And then went to the Soul2soul concert tonight. Wow, it was really good, and I enjoyed myself listening to the band. Good songs leading to an amazing theme. ;) I guess many of those in the audience would agree with me. The songs spoke to the heart, because...what other thing then love and relationships that often trouble us?

No comments: