Friday, February 02, 2007

Cosy little corner...

I really like my new desk location, cos it is near the window, and it is rather spacious. So I feel like it is my cosy little corner where I can work quietly. Yup, and I like my new job scope, it is much less operational and numerical, much more coordination work and qualitative stuffs. :) Still get to see my colleagues around the pantry area and for lunches.


Had sort of a farewell with my colleagues, and they gave me this card:




Was praying last night, and had this image of my cabinet, it was very cluttered and filled to the brim. And the Lord was telling me...this is like my life and the worries that I hold on to. I prayed and tried to let these burdens go.

Sometimes happiness is so elusive. It must be fought hard for. The mind must be renewed again and again. How long do I want to hold on to things and the past? And how long do I want to remain faithless?
I know He is speaking to me, convicting me, but gently too.

Dear God, pls give me the grace to let go.

No comments: