Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Afresh...

OOops...have left my depressing sickly post on for almost a full week! Just to let u guys know that I've recovered (yay!). I've been really busy for the past few days. Just finished a counseling psych on-the-spot assignment (phew!), even though I had not read the text book. ;)
I moved today from one location in the office to a new spot. Yup, 1 Feb signifies a new start in the Process Management Office (PMO) for me. I am a little apprehensive, and I will miss my dearest colleagues. But yar...change is good. :)

January 2007 came and left. Time to leave old things and to put on new things. Lotsa new opportunities lined up for this year. Lots of ple who know my interest in "community work", and hence opening up new doors. heh. Actually, I think my passion is more for the marginalised, as opposed to community service as a whole. Its the diff between children and elderly versus abandoned children and elderly I guess.

This sat will be cleaning up some one room flats under Habitat's Operation Homeworks! Yeah. :)

Shall get some rest as tmr is the start of my new job. Havent been sleeping too well...think my mind is filled with too many things.

No comments: