Saturday, January 06, 2007

The New Year...

Just came back from Day of Prayer at church! It was really good setting apart the whole afternoon for God. And the message that Pastor Edmund shared spoke to my heart.

God has been speaking to me about the new year. One thing that I shd do is to pursue intimacy with Him and to really know Him. We are often reluctant to surrender because we don't really know Him, He is probably not our chief satisfier, and we probably don't believe Him enough that surrendering what we love is ultimately for our own good, and He will give us something else that is more satisfying in exchange for what we have surrendered.

Yes...so I hope to know Him better this year. This is my wish for the year. Knowing Him intimately, and the rest falls into place.

No comments: