Friday, January 26, 2007

Under the weather

Woke up intermittently yest night while sleeping..or should I say this morning? The clock showed 4am, and it was very very cold. Grabbed the blanket and burried myself inside. Body felt hot and feverish. At this feverish state went back to sleep, and woke up for work. Dragged myself to prepare for work though I felt horrid. Have a meeting today with my new boss, and farewell lunch for myself. But on the way to work, felt giddy and like puking on the bus. Visited the doct's at the office and decided that I was too giddy to stay for the meeting and lunch, so went back home. Collapsed into bed and yeah had been sleeping till now.

I have food poisoning, causing fever. :( Feeling emotionally vulnerable, every muscle in my body shouting tiredness and leading to this state of forced rest. Feels so good sleeping and resting actually. ;)

Couldn't help remembering what one of the judges in Superstar said abt women. There were weak women and strong women. There was also strong women who had their moments of weakness. Couldn't help feeling that way in my state of giddiness and faintness...feel tired fighting against the world. I feel so weak & tired.

May the Lord grant my body good rest. Bring healing and restoration.

No comments: