Tuesday, February 06, 2007

What lies beneath...

Did some kind of personality test yesterday, and here are the results of whats impt to me (by ranking):
Enterprise
Money
Family
Love
Sex

Hmm...quite weird right! I think I value love a lot. ;) But come to think of it, if enterprise represents my goals- then maybe, yah...I am very goal oriented. I wonder if I sacrifice relationships along the way?

Money is impt to me..I want lots of money so that I can start my non-profit and go full time without pay.
So is love impt to me?
Haha...

Just like...I left my cosy division and the people I love to go into this new division cos I know I will prefer the new job scope..

Just like...I left my previous church in spite of the relationships I have with the people there cos I know I have to move on and grow in the Lord in other areas of my walk with him.

Heh...maybe just missing the past a little. Past relationships...people I love....actually they mean much more to me than I think (or than they think). Am I much more emotional than how cool and calm I appear on the outside?

Am I much more afraid about the future than how steady I appear to be?

Sigh.

Will you stay if I said please don't go?

No comments: