Sunday, August 06, 2006

Peace

"I feel strongly that there are some of you here in this place who need to make very important decisions. But the people who are close to you and whom you look up to, are giving you advice that range from one end to the other. But I am going to pray that the Lord will give you peace in whatever decision that you make, and that decision you make will be from God."
The sermon at Cornerstone today was on Peace. It was just a word in season for me, and I went down at the end of the service for prayer.

Oh yah, btw, if u went to FOP, do read the article by Pastor Edmund Chan. Its really good, it was the message from the service I attended a few mths back that really cut thru my heart. So good to see him sharing the stage with Pastor Kong at FOP. Revival must come to Singapore!

I found the lyrics of the Don Moen song!

He never sleeps
When you've prayed every prayer that you know how to pray
Just remember the Lord will hear and the answer is on its way
Our God is able, He is mighty, He is faithful

And He never sleeps, He never slumbers
He never tires of hearing our prayer
When we are weak, He becomes stronger
So rest in His love and cast all of your cares on Him

Do you feel that the Lord has forgotten your need
Just remember that God is always working in ways you cannot see
Our God is able, He is mighty, He is faithful

No comments: