Friday, August 25, 2006

The need to connect and be loved..

Just went for dinner with some sec sch frens. :) Thank God for the frens He has blessed me with.
Tho, I think I miss the fellowship of peers, believers, christians...belonging to a group where I can share freely and happily. Or being able to share freely and happily with one person who understands is enuff. But what I am going thru is so hard to share with anyone, and I feel really tired at times. U know this need to connect? It's not just with anyone, but someone with the same kind of passion, who understands and who can listen freely without judging.
Its been a tiring week....
so glad the weekend is here. Tmr lunch with another fren....dinner with relatives. Ha...but have the morning to laze about, pray and be by myself. I dun really like to be by myself, but then again I do.

No comments: