Sunday, August 13, 2006

Just a short one...

Caught the France Fireworks tonight with Shirley and Baoxian!! It was a last minute arrangement. The place was so super duper crowded. But the fireworks were so beautiful! Really worth it. The last one was like a multiplier...it started with a small outburst of gold, which branched out into other outbursts..and the fireworks kept bursting until it filled the whole sky!! Ah...my description is really so unclassy...

Anyway...it was really hilarious...we went for japanese ice-cream, I saw that it was $3.50 outside...but when we went inside, they said those scoops weren't available for those who sat inside. The ice-cream inside costs like $6-8 and my face fell......and then the waiter put tea and wet tissues on our tables when we din ask for them...and I almost wanted to bang tables...actually not really. Shirley says my husband will be very rich cos I spend little. And I said I rather give the money to the poor! We ended up sharing one $8 mango icecream. YEah, it was really yummy.
Hmm. Anyway jokes aside, its really difficult to live out what u believe is the ideal...esp when yr frens will eat good food, visit restaurants etc.

Went for cornerstone cg today. It was quite similar to chc in terms of the sequence and style of worship/preaching. Except for one part on offering/prosperity etc. -which was quite core to me. :P The song leader was asked to lead a simple closing song. We all din know what she will sing. But then the moment "You are the peace" started, it brought tears to my eyes. So encouraged, its my fave song, and God remembers me. He loves me so much.

No comments: