Thursday, December 01, 2005

Happy and blessed girl!!

Hello...this is gonna be a short post...but I just wanted to share with my dear blog readers that, I have found the man that I wanna spend my life with! :) Heh. And I am really blessed. =) And really happy. After giving 23 years of my life to serve God..God is so good...and then there were times when I was tempted to compromise on relationships, to choose guys who were non christians or nominal christians..and there were all sorts of struggles. Now I know why, that it is all a preparation for the right person at the right time. I'm really v blessed and amazed by how good God is!! And I am happy! =)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats happy n blessed gal..
woah..."life" ah...mus b prepared for challenges,i.e. ups n downs.. eh, abit early hor? :P
treasure His blessing..:)

Anonymous said...

HAha.. nothing much else to say after congratulating u.. but yah. i had the same sentiments as janaie. so fast? hmm.. it's the initial euphoria..just know nothing's ever smooth-sailing all the time k?
but yah.. enjoy the moment! :)

Anonymous said...

yah... that was my point.. (--> curio's comment) Worried for a while that it might sound like po leng shui... hehe..
At least it's understood...

Guess when u realli treasure smthing, u wld brace urself for challenges and will b less likely to give up in frustration/too impulsively shd it ever happen (and i guess they will)...

was good seeing u at the wedding two days ago...^^.. hee, nice flowers.
knew ure happy, but 4got to congratulate~!

Anonymous said...

Yo XJ,

hahaha... congrats!
*sprinkles confetti all over both of u.. hmm.. wait.. that's for the wedding i think. =P hehehe... blissful ger =P

-eug

Jetsetjunkie said...

Huh!? Did i miss something? did u get married already??

Congrats ;)

Lois said...

Sam I haven't gotten married yet!! Interesting to see all the mixed and varied responses here. =)

Anonymous said...

LOL at Sam's comment.
haha..
Sounds like accepting such a turn of events, if that had happened, so fast..:P

I guess "life" doesnt refer only to the entire remaining lifespan, but also the life now?

V varied here meh..I thought not that different, like paraphrasing..:P