Friday, December 23, 2005

some quick ramblings

Busy day in the office but also quite happy, we had quite a good lunch. I coordinated pizza and sushi for our lunch "party". Plus ice cream and cake! =) I'm so full burp..! Quite glad that over these few days my friendship with the other colleagues became stronger, and we even call each other "jie meis"=sisters. Its really great joking and laughing with them..and being stressed together. Anyway a manager just left so there is high stress level here. =P

I'm going through some transition. Will share more abt the decision that I made next time. (btw, in case u are wondering, nope..I'm not getting married!) And as I go thru this transition..its really quite a difficult time..coping with self doubts and negative thoughts and an inner turmoil within me. I thought before..that when Jesus was on the cross, and there and then, did He ever doubt that He was the son of God? I always thought He didn't. I don't know if He did. But I can imagine the feeling...of believing in something, and yet ple around u tink differently or don't believe in what u believe in. Or perhaps..living out a vision that God has given to u. But only you yrself know the vision..and then its all betwn u and the Lord. Somewhat inexplicable. But I know this is gonna be good. And I pray that God, You will give me the strength and a close walk with You to understand what u have really called me to. =) And this blessed Christmas..thank you for sending yr son. Thank you for your precious gift of life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm....how did spam invade your blog?..
The party sounds nice.. :) din know u coordinated it..
Ours was more 'orchestrated'.. properly planned from games to songs to dian xin to hotel buffet..
My buddy at work asked me to join her toastmaster class (sort of CCA at work).. mm, sounds fun..:P

mm...share more abt why u made the decision etc, then..
Maybe share with a few/more pple, and hear some opinions?..Maybe there would be affirmation, or smthing u hvnt thought of urself.. Then, need not feel too alone in the transition.. (although u wld then make the final decision urself)

"the feeling...of believing in something, and yet ple around u tink differently or don't believe in what u believe in.", "Or perhaps..living out a vision that God has given to u. But only you yrself know the vision..and then its all betwn u and the Lord.".
Identify much with these (esp the first), too..

mm...well-written post,i thought..sincere n well-expressed.. hehe..