Friday, December 30, 2005

Blogging in office again!

Heh. Reached the office this morning and I was the earliest in my department and the lights were still off at my area when I came in. Yesterday left office at 845pm. :( Think my colleagues left even later than me, some at 9 plus or even 12 midnight. We are all trying to encourage one another and perk each other up. Some of my colleagues look so stressed, but yay monday is a holiday for us! =)
When I was studying, studies were impt but I won't let it eat up so much of my time. Like doing thesis for e.g. I can do it at my own time and pace. But work is different...cos everyone comes to work at the same time and i can't bring work home either. Hope that I will bear a good testimony in the office by being a good and responsible worker and that God will grant me efficiency. Sometimes I really wish that I can rearrange my working time, to put some work over the weekend so that during the weekdays I can rest a bit. Its like a sardined packed work week and then a free weekend cos u can't bring work home.
So many things to think abt and do.. I hpe I get used to working life soon. =P

No comments: