Monday, December 19, 2005

Its monday!

Hi Good morning!
Its monday morning and I'm in my office typing this blog. =) Unlike other mondays, this monday feels a little different. Cos I'm going through some transitions in my life. Have been praying and asking God for direction for a few months, and I finally made a decision on saturday!

It has been a tough year for me, at the beginning of the year rushing my thesis, and then busy with ministry and family and then entering the work force in May! Unlike other christmases where I would be enjoying my school holidays, this year I am not on holiday and can only do my christmas shopping on saturday! =P And for the first time, I'm not writing christmas cards to all my frens, except for a few close ones.

I love the christmasy mood every year..walking down orchard road and basking under the lights, and listening to our all time favourite christmas carols. There's one christmas song in particular that I really like, its name its called Night Divine. Christmas!! A holy night...and a new
beginning, a new birth. =)

So anyway in prep for christmas, here's wishing all my readers a blessed one. And may u also discover a new birth!

Its the time of the year again to do reflections...which I will do in the next few days time! And for new resolutions! =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

er... so what's the decision about?

Lois said...

heh thats for me to noe! Tell u when u are online! Heys din see u ard at expo leh...lets meet up one of these days!

Anonymous said...

haha...so it's a more private kind of thing... My service is at 130pm, yours is at 10 or sth right? Sure, would love to meet up with you sometime! Just sms me k... :)

Anonymous said...

haha.. cheers and merry x'mas!
so long never see u online =P
hahaha.. *sings ....

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true ...
All I want for Christmas
Is you ...

hahaha.. sing this to u special one =P

-eug.

Lois said...

hey shufeng, me will sms u..my svc is at 10am. =) See u soon oki!

Hey eugene! THanks for the lovely song. hehe..how's YOUR special one doing? *winks* Hope u are getting on fine, heard fr stephen u guys r going on holiday? How time flies, i remember 2 years ago we were at suntec for gift exchange with the cameo gang remember? Cheers and merry xmas!!