Thursday, December 08, 2005

Overwhelmed

A little overwhelmed this week with late nites..prayer meeting and leaders meeting..slept at 130am for two nites. :( Then today had OT until 830pm..reached home and bathed and ate and it was 10pm. Realised that my dad tried to tidy up my drawer and kinda took my stuff out and placed them elsewhere. And suddenly the emotions came flooding all over me and I felt so super duper tired. So I went to worship and played my guitar. =) feel much better....and thank God for my dear who was there for me too!

I was reading this verse just now:
But now, thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine. 2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

Okie good nite! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what kinda emotions flooded over?.. Irritation and frustration?..
Mm.. woah my mom wldnt help me tidy drawer.. only the desk tops and bed, etc.. Maybe ask him not to?..heh..

What prompted e verse?..
I need that today.. I think.
*hugs :)

Lois said...

nope..more of stress and tiredness. U can use my verse..heh..or just ask Him for one. =) *hugs back.

Anonymous said...

ok :) I dont know many verses, though. Hee.. Nothing can come outta blankness.. k, shall go read up. Need more.

Y so tired? mi too, stayed out till midnight the past two days, am vv sleepy today.

*hugs. thnx.. :)