Sunday, November 27, 2005

How have I been?

It has been almost 2 weeks since I published any post. :P Been really busy! Hmm.. before I know it the weekend is over and its another week of work. :) Exciting and new things are happening in my life, very fast but so blessed too.
Last weekend I watched Harry Potter with Eunice then met up with another fren after. It was really great meeting up with them both! :) Had a great sat...and then sun we celebrated Mummy's bday!! As for friday...we had company D&D and yesterday sat, went to visit Trinity Christian Centre with Jon. It was really good...felt comfy over there. And it was a bible teaching on Hearing God's voice. It was pretty interesting, cos we broke up into pairs to practice praying over another person and prophesying. So anyway there was this lady I prayed with, and I sensed that someone in her family was sick, and then prayed for that. She prayed for my family and my r/s with my mum. Felt a strong presence of God, and then later as we shared, she said that her kids were ill. And then I told her abt my mum too. And it was really good. =) The pastor prophecied over us at the beginning. And then she said smthing, that I think was for me. She said there is someone who is making decisions, praying abt decisions, but God didn't just want this daughter to pray abt decisions, but to come back to Him. And I was so amazed cos I felt such a tremendous peace all over me. And I knew the Holy Spirit was speaking to me. This kinda confirmed watever that I had heard previously during worship. Except I din know how to put it into words.

Watever it is, God is such a good God. And yups...We will in due season reap if we do not lose heart. Watever route we choose, its not as much the route..as much as a close walk with Him. Not sure if I am making sense here. But I know that He is there for me as I make the decisions in my life. =)

Thank You to God for bringing ple into my life..ple to share my life and time with. Heh. Indeed He is a good God. I realise that I am actually not a very loving person..not a very good communicator. But I know that slowly I will become a better person. And that God is very good indeed to bring ple to teach me how to love and how to sacrifice. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey.. such a vague post. *grin

anw.. u R a loving person.. i guess it just takes time for one to learn how to demonstrate and convey emotions without feeling awkward.. remember i took a long time for things to seem natural too!

just be yourself and realise u r loved for who you are.. take time to slowly change and adapt..n enjoy as u discover the various ways of expressing ur love for others as well as accepting love ^_^

Anonymous said...

=)

mm.... second e above enlightening comment by eu..

tehee... praise e Lord..=) sometimes it's worth wait..!;P as cryptic as u?..

mm... im much worse at expressing love.. it's like, few know how much i feel towards them. Guess practice makes perfect... and when you express all you feel.. it will lead to a positive cycle, and what u have to give will be more than enough. :P

Lois said...

heh "mummy", u must share more of ur experiences with me then. =) Thanks for being my girl fren haha...anw yeah..agree with wat u said, thanks for understanding.

XT: yeah...may we learn how to love ple and express ourselves! :)