Sunday, November 06, 2005

weekend...

Hallo..its been a busy weekend..hardly got much rest and tmr's monday again. Sigh. Heard from colleague on friday that my manager was not pleased with me for leaving early w/o finishing a work...oops...cos I was rushing off for CG prayer meeting. Hope tmr the anger flames would have died down. =>
Sat nite went for the NUS Biz gala dinner...hmm...was q boring with the standard speech by the dean. Thot that the dean would be a bit more non-compromising. And then yups...sat at same table as XT, gus and Andrew. Glad all of us managed to catch up a little.
I've been thinking abt many things recently esp doctrinal issues. And an increased hunger for His word..not just following wat the sermons say, but going back home and really going over His word.
Certain things have been pretty discouraging, and I am tired. But yet I will be strong cos it feels different. A quiet peace within my heart and this assurance of God with me. Heh..part of the process of growing up too..thinking thru issues, life...perspectives, who am I and wat I really want to achieve at the end of the day. Shd I be where I am? :) Haa...deep inside..who am I and wat do I think? Facing my emotions and fears head on. HEh. Yups..thats me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mm... think we tend to use abt e same words..
"its been a busy weekend..hardly got much rest and tmr's monday again"
I jus said almost exactly e same to spinky over sms 3 mins ago..! Esp e last 3 words... scary..

"Haa...deep inside..who am I and wat do I think?"
Ive been thinking this q alot too..
Think i hv almost given up.. maybe e ans would come, then..;P

aiyo.. ok.. i sometimes do that too.. leaving work b4 completing tasks.. cos long hrs and tired liao.
What is "a work"?.. mm careless Eng..hee..;P Quickly do it esp well tmw loh..:)

E dean is not conformist at all.. he is scary in that he wans so many changes so fast (n tires pple out w his enthusiasm smtimes). But i think he's missing a point, just cos he thinks of bringing e sch up a higher league and wants to rally every1's support, doesnt mean pple wld feel e urge to fight for e same purpose.. He's not v familiar w the 'Bizad spirit'..so doesnt utilise it to inspire feelings of affinity tt wld be in line w that purpose... I dont think most of us really care abt ranking..:P

"Glad all of us managed to catch up a little." v little.. more!:P