Saturday, September 03, 2005

Materialism!! aahh!!



Hiz!
Went for a photoshoot today. Cos gonna appear in some publicity material for NUS Biz sch...targetting the JCs! Yeah..and kinda had a makeup artist do makeup for me! Yeah..and only have ONE pic in the bklet. SIgh, brought like 3 sets of clothes but ended up wearing the sports wear and din even wear my own T-shirt! Cos it was white and they said I had to wear another colour one..
Yups..
kinda pleased with the makeup so came home and took some pics of myself. ;p

Later met two great pals! Second round of my bday celebration. I feel so blessed. =>

Yups..and then I signed up for HSBC credit card with Sam. Heh.. have freebies..also bought makeup and a pair of shoes. SIgh how? Ever since the SE forum ended I've been doing a lot of stuffs like shopping and watching TV. Yups..like Superstar! And I like JunYang! He is the BEST.

Really kinda very happy to rest and relax for some time and to recharge. But I must really watch my spending habits and save..in the midst of building fund in church as well. ;P Anyway it really feels VERY good to have ur own income and to buy things to pamper urself after long wking hrs..and the weekends are the best!

Thank you for blessing me!

Had a great CG on friday nite. => The anointing and God's presence. B4 cg I was sleeping like a log on the bus, and once I reached, God really strengthened me. :) Yups..relying on His strength every single day.

Now I'm physically very TIRED. Gonna read my bible, pray, prepare BS and sleep. Take care folks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice make-up...:)
Reminds me abit of Sun yao shan?..
hee, i did the same too, snapped many shots at home after the convo studio shots, and was sad to wash the makeup away...
was gonna sms u to ask how the photoshoot was, but my hp's down for the weekend..

mm.. so gd, never ask me along...:P was quite free on Sat..
next time bah..

U can downlaod Junyang's singing at the mediacorp website..:P my bro just discovered his frenster website, too..

Anonymous said...

=)
Hehe.. why spinky took so long to comment on lois' blog?
cool.. now I can click on ur nick to get to urs...:P
i hvnt tried my eyeliner too..
My bro downloaded most of the songs sung by the contestants from the mediacorp website or something..
Junyang's, weilian's "gu dan de ye li wo bu gu dan", etc etc... you want i can send to you..:P

Lois said...

HAaaloo both of u. haven't tried the eyeliner too..except for one time, at home..experiment and rub off..:P
okiees me will go to the site to d/l.