Sunday, September 18, 2005

Whine

I had quite a bad day today. It was really Blah. And I had to control my temper and pray for more patience. If u guys know me, I'm usually rather patient right? Today I was really challenged. Guess the series of events that happened were overwhelming.
I just wanted to run from it all.
I ask God...why me? Is it because God, I am more patient, that's why you think that I can handle it? sighz.

Day went kinda well in the end.
Had a surprise phonecall just now fr CP, who said his mum is sponsoring the function room for our event. Abt 80 bucks. Wow, so happy...praise God.

---

Yesterday nite I had dinner with kel! His bday today. Was q a last min thingy, cos I was going orchard to get some presents..bday and watnots.And then called him to wish him happy bday! Realised that he was free, so we had korean food. => And it was nice..also had mud pie. YEah, and I got a couple of presents. I feel happy buying gifts for ple, love to see the smile on their faces. I think so far my prezzie choosing is quite good.

Been also thinking abt this other topic called love. Well recently a fren confided in me abt how he really liked this girl, but this girl wasn't interested. Hmm...Can love reach a stage whereby that u just love someone not expecting return? And also, when you love a person, but u noe that not being together with that person is better for both of you, would u control your emotions and let it be? Heh. Not easy to do eh...And also u've to cross ur fingers and hope that the other party doesn't express interest, cos u noe that it will surely tempt u away.
I think tho that I've matured a lot. And I guess I am learning to LOVE..unselfishly. And what it really means to love someone. Whether boy-girl relationships or frenships..to give of urself, wanting the best for the other. And also trusting the best of the other. Being secure abt urself in the eyes of the other. And ofcos smtimes frenships can turn sour. O well, gotto pick up the pieces and move on. Life has to go on right?
But I strongly believe in this, that one must first learn to love himself/herself. Cos, his/her identity cannot be founded on other ple.

Yups and so this little thing called love, which everyone of us is searching for. Romanticised in dramas. Yet in real life not as simple, and may be even more mundane. HEH. Simply just enjoying each other's company, sitting next to each other, whether across a candlelight dinner, or going to Sim Lim to shop for CDs, or going to the beach or watever.

And since today is mid autumn, happy midautumn. :)
May all lovers be together!

No comments: