Saturday, September 17, 2005

AHHH MY week!

My week can be summarised in ONE word..
Exhausting.

Had a super tiring week. Rushing stuffs and had to rush thru lunch..and went home late. SIghz. Super tired after I get home. And NO motivation for work in the morning! Very jialat. Very stress over deadlines at the start of the week. And today we had our group hsewarming party-cos we moved to a new floor. Then my colleague, Agnes and I had to plan for it, and be the Emcees for it. So today we rehearsed and talked some nonsense..heh. FIrst time I am emcee u noe! But being a cgl helps. Cos less stage fright. :) And we played a game too..which I led. It was the money game! :P

I was sleeping as usual on the way to cg today. Kept dosing and leaning on this middle aged guy next to me. AH! :( Its the kinda sleep whereby u open ur eyes..and the next min u are dozing off again. And so I smsed Huiru to PRAY for me during cg, cos I was seriously zonked out.
And when I reached, to my horrors of horrors, my mbr..who was playing guitar for first time for the cg was late...and reached at 740, 5 min b4 cg started. And there were visitors from Korea-a pastor and 2 others. AHH!!
BUT..
CG was so WONDERFUL. I felt the fire of God pour down, I felt warm all over. And at the end, there was a gushing wind. Well..I'm not sure if it is supernatural wind, like Acts. But I felt something happened. A visitation of the Lord.

Tired..but God brought me thru the week. Immensely GRATEFUL for that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Found the description of "zonked out" familiar...mm.. I zonk out often... the latest was yesterday night after bro's wedding... I was dozing thruout the aftermath, till sis-in-law packed us up for home..

hee u're always sleeping in buses wan...:P poor person who sits beside u...hee.. Now deadlines over liao?... Then take a good rest....:)
Slept in the weekend?

Ur work environment sounds fun..