Saturday, September 10, 2005

hies

Hie!
I had a good day today. Went out with my cg mbrs, 3 young boys(ok men?)..heh...and we went to racky the chalet we wanted to book! SO small lei..:(
Went to NAFA after that with a fren to see arts exhibition. Q cool, but not v big scale. =) Happy... went to a cosy restaurant for dinner then walked ard..then to sim lim where i got my wireless lan card!
I got a new book to read-The curious incident of the dog in the night time. =>

Okies...yeah i have decided to sleep early tonite...accumulated lack of rest.
BYE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. u are the 3rd friend who has bought that book..
lend me aft u finish! =P

Anonymous said...

simple, sweet, happy entry..=)

what book is that? fiction?.. Haven't heard of it.
Fell for that toto chan book at kino just now...(k, i know, very old. but didn't read it before.)..would like to go back and read it..