Monday, August 01, 2005

Mighty power~!

We had deliverance services yesterday, and it was amazing. The love of God so strong in the place to heal broken hearts, and the mighty power, to break the yoke of the devil.

One of the gals, b4 i even prayed one sentence, she started to manifest. The demonic spirit inside her screamed and shout. Amazing power of God. That the devil trembles under Jesus's name. Indeed watever authority we have comes from Jesus. He is not a respector of persons!
Thank God for deliverance.

Also for the love of God...as tears began to flow, healing came into the wounded hearts. I hugged a gal who sobbed uncontrollably on my shoulders. And I felt God's love. For her, and for everyone who was hurting.

This reminds me of our daily prayers to God. We may not think much of it, as the results are not immediate, but it is working in the spiritual realm..our prayer requests to God. And there is tremendous power, and authority in Jesus's name.

Your prayer answer is on the way!! Now! =)


---
Took a day off today.
Happy to be at home at this time..heh...had SE meeting in the day...then came home abt 545. =)

Good rest and time to refresh.

Yesterday had buffet with my family!! =) Yeah.....nice food, and yummy. Nourishing for the body.
mY sister's bday!! =) I love my sister!

No comments: