Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Loved

Heh..
today is (pretty soon was) my birthday! Yay!! For those of u who missed it, go conk ur head now..

Had a good day, celebrations began last friday! Cg got me a bracelet and a huge card. And yesterday, Mum bought me a GUESS watch with crystals on it..white colour and big faced. => heh..VERY pretty indeed...

Today my colleagues celebrated for me. When I came in, i saw a packet sitting next to my PC. haha..ofcos they saboed me. On it wrote from Max and JEremy..two of the schlars...and to think i even emailed them to thank them..and then to realised that it was my dept colleagues who gave me the prezzie. URRGggh so paiseh. But anyway it was a very nice sports top for my use in the gym!

And then I had lunch with them..they treated me to western food..yummmmyyy....and then we had a little cake abt 5ish...so SWEET of them. Feel so loved...how..

Had several smses today fr long lost frens, who remembered me. So touched..from sec sch to jc...

And I had dinner with HY!! =) We had Japanese Buffet.
FInally..not complete without a bday song. Mum got me a choco cake..heh..and we sang a song for ME!! And I blew the candles.
I wished for....
God to bless my family and frens.

Thank u all for ur love. =>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heh glad you had a good bdae :)
(nobody's remembering numbers these days..gd..)

yah, very loved..=) *refer to sms..!:P