Saturday, August 20, 2005

Me and my frens

I was looking thru some blogs tonite. A real luxury at nite to be slacking. => Listening to music and relaxing.

A fren (X ) was giving me advice on another fren (Y). This fren is seemingly a very rational person. To my surprise, X enlightned me that humans are NEVER rational. They are emotional. Sometimes ple come to u with a set logic/thinking and u dun appeal to them by rationalizing with them. U empathise with them.

I think that I am also seemingly a very rational person on the outside. But on the inside I am very fragile, and emotional. Those who know me better will know. Nothing beats having a empathetic ear, a warm hug, and a pat on the shoulder from someone to tell me I am doing well, I am appreciated and loved.

And tho I act nonchalent at the episodes that are taking place in ple's lives, they actually affect me more than watever I demonstrate. I hate it when ple have conflicts in front of me-e.g. arguments, disagreements. And tho I can see fr both pts of views, neither can see each other's views. SMtimes I just wash my hands off them. And I kinda like give that kinda do wat u wan i dun care kinda face or attitude..
Its only when the Holy Spirit softens my heart that I realise it hurts much more than I would say.
And tat is why i understand it when some ple..act like they simply bo chap, but they're hurting on the inside. And until they realise that they are pretending not to care, they cannot get healing.

I've become stronger experiencing many things these days. Sometimes lookg at the mirror, I dun even know who is the one inside. HAA...am I really the one? Scarily, I also see shadows of myself in other ple. As I was reading some of my cg mbrs blogs, I'm like, whoa manz, wasn't tat me...abt 2 years back or smthing, having the same kinda revelation. And also @ that time when God showed me He loved me so unconditionally. When u are pushing against walls...and growing muscles.

I believe someone else has gone b4 me. I WILL break through this. Life is full of decisions and crossroads. I only pray that watever I choose, I move closer towards God's given purpose. Watever He plans for me is GOOD.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*huGs u..) sorry...dun b hurt.. and thank u..for always trying being there even though it's not the most desirable/comfortable/or even appreciated enough role..I'll grow from here..;) ^^

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. Shame that it has to be over your big day.

Chill.

Anonymous said...

Not necessarily over her big day..