Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thankfulness

Met up with some youths (and the slighly less youthful but still younger than me :) ) from my ex-cell grp yesterday. =D
We had Popeye Chicken at the airport.
Thankful for the happy fellowship we had. Of being able to enjoy each other's company!
I miss them so much. Miss hanging out with them and sharing about Christ together.
Good to see how each one has grown! And to reflect upon what has passed. At one point of sharing, I felt Jesus in our midst.

Came home and after i had settled down with my bible and Camomile tea, heard noises below at the door. Went down to survey the door but saw nothing. And then suddenly I had this thankful feeling that everyone was safe at home. And became thankful that I was blessed in my comfortable home. So many things to be thankful about but I've been like complaining and whinning about stuffs!

There was this fear that shrouded my room. I was not sure why either. But prayed through, sang songs and quoted scriptures until it became more peaceful. These days spiritual warfare seems to be quite strong. But that only shows that I am helping to advance God's Kingdom. Praying for protection against fear and anxiety, and a deep sense of His abiding presence. =)

I've been blogging a bit more than usual this week. Thankful in a way...that I can articulate what I think again...

No comments: