Sunday, December 16, 2007

Eventful week

Thank God for seeing me through another really eventful week. Tmr I am on leave so I can pack my books and clothes for moving house! :) Much needed rest and sleep deficit.

Met up with R just now, been such a long long time since I met him. Guess we were both pretty edified by our conversations, and I thank God for how He has been working in his life!

As it comes to the end of the year and I might be serving as a leader again in church, some memories come flooding back. I am not sure if I have totally resolved the past issues, but I do feel His peace to start afresh again, and He has encouraged me in Psalms 27, about how when we dwell in the house of God, we will find protection amidst all uncertainty.

Sometimes I think I am living on borrowed time. And these 2 months esp went by in a blur. A mixture of deep emotions on the inside that I sometimes don't have time to reflect on. Just been rushed from one place to another, and been pretty much reactive rather than reflective. But yet I have been reflecting too, guess sometimes its just hard to capture in full all the thoughts.

Christmas is coming and I havent bought anyone any christmas present at all! Except for one friend cos her bday was coming too!I feel so embarrassed I got no time to wrap the present. ;/ I've no time to go shopping and I need sleep desperately. haha.

Just finished the op homeworks last weekend, yesterday we had christmas outreach, and then next few days would be trying to pack my stuffs for moving. =D And yes I need to think about my life and the next move next year. Most likely to be a major switch. Do feel that I've reached the end of some stuffs, and will like to explore something else next year!

Oh yes, Social Innovators Forum yesterday was really inspiring. Esp liked the speaker from Hagar International reaching out to Cambodian women =) Was really so blessed and inspired to just GO THERE AND DO SOMETHING!

Shall rest tonight and tmr be a restful & recharging day!

No comments: