Friday, December 21, 2007

我要的喜乐和平静, 只在耶稣里

Just now Ed called me and prayed for me over the phone! He prayed for not just peace, but also JOY. Thankful for that. Yes yes, I don't just want to be peaceful, but I want to have the joy of christmas, knowing the meaning of christmas, that brings with it hope and redemption. :)
Work has sort of settled down, and today at the office, all is quiet. It is comfortable sitting at my desk doing some documentation and replying the deadlogs of emails. With the nice furry arm rester I got for christmas (thanks babe heh), it is providing much comfort.

All is not lost, all is at rest.

Isaiah 43:1-4
"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. 2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. 3 For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; ... Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you..."

Thank you for yr promise of rest, guidance, of being with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the song.. "Thankful". :)
What a good reminder.

And you are welcome! Glad u like the arm rest..