Saturday, June 02, 2007

Stillness

I had a long long weekend starting from Thursday! =) Realise that the workholic nature still pops up somewhere, and I feel weird really doing nothing. Its weird to be still, weirder to be shopping leisurely, weirdest to be hanging out with friends without having to rush off to somewhere else after that. Haha. I guess I kinda enjoy the rushing about, almost like an adrenaline rush. But the weird thing is that I still feel kinda tired and sleepy..and almost like I don't really wanna move anywhere, just wanna be at home, with my book/guitar/ice cream in hand and snuggle up somewhere to not think of anything.

The concern about what to do in the future has been surfacing up for the whole week, and I don't like to be in this valley of indecision. Maybe its because all other surface problems have dispersed like mum is walking now, though with a slight limp. Sigh. Really dislike it. Maybe it is because I have difficulty taking responsibility for my decisions. What should I do now? Dear God....pls lead me in a clear manner...pls pls pls lead me....

Oh anyway on a happier note! I've managed to meet up with my sec sch frens again after such a long time. And we went for KTV, singing our teenage era songs like Tracy Su, Xiao Hu Dui, Andy Lau, Eric Moo (whom I "idolised" for a few years) etc. Heh. The flood gates come opening.....our blue pinafores and short boyish hairs. ;P

No comments: