Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Light that breaks thru the darkness...

Have been feeling rather bogged down these days by deadlines and endless demands. But was listening to my mp3 player, and this song lyrics describe very well what you and I have in Christ. Freedom. And Christ breaks the yoke of every bondage, and brings healing to every broken heart.

FREE
CITY HARVEST CHURCH Key: A
Praise



WHERE THERE IS NIGHT
THERE’LL BE A SHINING LIGHT
THROUGH THE DARKNESS
SO THE WORLD CAN SEE
WHERE THERE IS FAITH
HIS POWER WILL BE RELEASED
BELIEVE AND REACH
FOR THE THINGS UNSEEN

WHERE THERE IS PAIN
THERE’LL BE ETERNAL LOVE
BREAKS THE CAGES
SETS THE HEART TO FLIGHT
WHERE THERE IS HOPE
THERE’LL BE A DREAM FOR ALL
WHERE THERE IS JESUS
THERE IS LIBERTY

AND I’M FREE
YOU’VE PAID THE PRICE
FOR ON THE CROSS
MY SINS ARE WASHED
I’M FREE
TO SING YOUR LOVE
AND DANCE WITH JOY
YOUR TRUTH HAS SET ME FREE

FREE --- YOUR TRUE LOVE HAS SET ME FREE
FREE --- IN YOU I’VE FOUND MY LIBERTY

No comments: