Thursday, June 14, 2007

19 year old...

Hmm, this period is really bad for me, filled with deadlines and things to do. My plate is overflowing!

Been feeling down and tired. Yest, I was saving my counseling proj file, and stumbled upon an old diskette. No one uses diskettes these days, but no thumb drive with me yest.

Wah, and I saw a couple of files in the disk that I totally chucked to the back of my mind. I wrote some devotions to my classmates in JC back in 2001. Some of them were rather inspiring. =) The words of a 19 year old me. I shall copy and paste some of them when I get home- hopefully my internet will be up by then! 19 year old me was so full of hope, zest, positivity.

25 year old me....is more mature & contemplative & less judgmental and I like myself for that. But 25 year old me is more jaded & disillusioned in the face of demands fr the whole world, to stand up once again from failures & defeats. Somehow I miss the certainty & positivity in my 19 year old world.

Still in office doing up reports! This month is horrible for me. I hope that I can pass through this with the grace and strength of God.

OOhhh well...trade off for the 3 day break at Batam starting from tmr. =) Heh. Happy.

No comments: