Saturday, June 18, 2005

Teach me..where I shd go...left or right?

I come to a point in life...where I tink I am going into a new place.
But I dunno how to explain to anyone the situation.
Its like..u come to this point where there is only u and God...
In this secret place where u commune with Him.
And where only He understands?

Shd I turn to the left or to the right?

And...
wat this moulding and waiting is doing...
It is polishing me up.

Good things and bad happen all at one time.

Its like the good things required lotsa sacrifice..and, they are really comforting to have.
The bad things aka challenges are also opportunities.

Need God to direct la...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

abit like xiang zuo zou, xiang you zou...
heh..
..guess u will know soon.. at least u're close to Him at this point..
maybe there's a reason for the crossroad..
*hugs