Sunday, June 12, 2005

Music baton

Tis is from eunice..
wow...
now then i take the baton. Sorrie gal..been so busy.

Total Volume of Music files in my Computer
392 MB, 174 files
Haha...
Eunice...mine is not an obsene figure. Sigh. U noe why? Cos computer breakdown la!! reformatted it so many times.

The last CD i bought was
I don't buy CDs, I free ride.
Sister bought for me No Longer I -Christian City Church Youth. Was great, as they sang christian music in a v contemporary way..free flow.

Song playing right now
"Drops of Jupitar" by Tanya Chua(Guess who bought the cd? Haha. My sis!)

Five Songs that I listen to a lot, or mean a lot to me

1. Fall to Fly by Corrine May
I like the lyrics, because the persona speaks of how she didn't realise that when she falls she could actually fly. Has great personal meaning to me. Always remember that when we let go of our lives, and let God take over, then we truly could fly.

2. Dou Jiang You Tiao by Lin Jun Jie
I could identify with the lyrics of how the dou jiang needed the you tiao, in one of my frenships with a fren. It was so close and we were so bonded together. I like the fast paced chirpy tune.

3. The Reason by Hoobastank
I liked the song the first time I heard it cos I like the beat of the song and the lazy way in which it is being sung. The lyrics are very sweet, in order for someone to change himself for you. Wow. Its a very heartfelt song. One day I hope tat my love one sing this song to me. HINT!!!

4. Fly Away by FIR
I like the positive lyrics. Fly away..no matter what happens, to be strong and to keep on keeping on. Super positive. Can see a future. 'Fly away, bu guan wei lai you duo kun nan, wo ren ran neng gan jue xing tiao hai zai. Nothing I will be afraid"!!

5. Jue Jiang (Stubborn) by Wu Yue Tian aka Mayday
The drums, music background is great. I like the feel of the song...gives me a very freed up feeling. The lyrics tell of pressing on..keeping on as well. I like the chorus. "Wo he wo zui hou the jue jiang, wo jin shuang shou jue dui bu fang". "Jiu suan shi wang bu neng jue wang". Hope is so important to any individual.

6. Still by Hillsongs
"Hide me now, under Your wings"
Its my fave song to listen to whenever I am tired. Always will cry when I sing the song. I love the chorus..and everything. Its like in the midst of the storm, being still, and knowing that God is there..and that I am hiding under His wings.
"Know His power in quietness and trust."

7. Superman-its not easy to be me by Five for Fighting
I like how it comes in very soft and the voice of the singer. And then at the chorus it comes to a peak. I can identify with the lyrics everytime. Cos ple tink tat superheros are ever strong, but superheros aka leaders also have their weak moments being misunderstood. I mean superman..is after all just a human la.

4 people i'm passing the baton on to
Everyone can feel free to do it la..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woah...i like some of the songs u like too, for similar reasons.. onli i din remember them when doing it..:P..

ur sis so nice.. buy u CDs..free loafer..:P
I'll give u a Sly cd..:)

Think i wld like 1, too..
I love 2. actu. But cos it sounds so simple/pure/happy.. not cos i think it feels close..

..n i love 3. first heard it on a beach. it's sweet/sad.
Mmm..who u Hinting to?;P *looks arnd

n i like 4.hee.. but I like Lydia better. "ta zou le dai bu zou ni de tian tang"

Jue Jiang din leave much impression on mi when u sent mi e song..
I tink i wld like 6.
N i love 7. Cos i identify w it q alot, too..:)

N i like ur last line..:)