Monday, June 20, 2005

Everything happens for a purpose

Everything in life happens for a purpose. A very divine timing. The ple u meet with, circumstances u are placed in.

I tend to tink tat Faith isn't just abt fighting battles.

Faith is a belief in your heart.

God is God who touches the heart. Deep in your soul, He speaks to u.

Faith is smtimes a quiet strength, a quiet belief. And strength.
It is a peace u have while the world ard u is in turmoil.

=)
---

It has been a good weekend so far. And interestingly, God brought interesting ple into my life. Some of them, I can't help noticing, they struggle with problems I had before, or now in the midst of working on. No wonder He says with the grace He helps us to overcome, we share with others.

I tink tat ple are interesting. Every human being, whether old or young, fat or thin, confident or low self-esteem, all of us are flesh and blood.
And ple will get weary, tired and heavy laden, and at some pt we need rest.
Men need fellowship.
Men need companionship and love.

I sometimes feel tat God has given me a gift. I feel tremendous grieve for hurting ple, a strong pain in my heart. Why shd I deny this gift?
I shd instead use this gift to pray..fr the depths of my heart for the hurting souls. And I pray tat He will use me to reach out to them.
Most of all...
to speak the words I can't speak. To convict the heart in His manner.

This I feel...is wat the gospel is abt.
Reaching out to ple..loving ple
and living out a life for Christ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=) it is a gift, indeed. thank you for being there..