Saturday, June 25, 2005

Blessed

Actually, I am really blessed.
Prayed for a job tat pays well, and a job where I can still serve God in the cg. And indeed my job pays well and also I get to go home at 6 plus everyday? The latest I went home so far is at 740pm.
I think tat things are building up and I will be more stressed later on. But meanwhile it has been good. I think watever time I can, I will try and stay back and learn more stuffs. Every Tues and fri I gotto buzz off for church and cg so its like..hehe...my manager and colleagues stay till 8 plus I think..or the manager stays till 9 plus. I feel bad...but my fellow new colleague, goes off with me at the same time, smtimes even earlier.

I guess it is a moulding period..tho...easy, yet really difficult. It is hard to spend the whole day in the office! And when I reach home I have to reply emails for SE...and also cg stuffs. So its really like..thankfully, the shorter hrs enable me to do other stuffs also, else I will really go mad. Its really very stressful. :(

This week's msg abt FAITH totally spoke to me. Because faith is not the absence of fear, but faith is going forward inspite of fear. Honestly, who can have no fear? The man..who wanted healing for his son, told Jesus, I believe, but take away my unbelief! The msg went on to say tat we only need to have faith the size of a mustard seed. And u mix this little faith u have, with actions. In the end, we can believe all we want, until we step out and do something..tats when God also moves when we move.

I also think tat in our fire...trials and tribulations, the true condition of our hearts are revealed. Wat do u hold on closely to? And...how much do u want it? Can the fire...cause u to give up..and also WHY does the fire cause u so much pain? There is surely something tat..has not yet been surrendered in our hearts. And it is tat piece of dirt/impurity, tat will be taken out thru the fire, but ONLY if u let God take that dirt away. Our response can be to whine, cry and complain. OR we can choose to cry out to GOD and He is able to cleanse us and bring us thru. And u noe wat? the good thing is tat after the fire, YOU and ME, we become like pure gold. Our end is betta than the beginning.

I pray tat I never get bitter, but I get betta.
YEst at cg, I had a revelation...
kinda knew it all along, but it was revealed to me tat....
many a times we go thru trials..and disappointments happen and discouragement sets in. As long as we dun deal with it, it grows and fosters into something called bitterness.
And this bitterness grows..and ur distance from God grows, unknowingly..anger and doubt creep in.
And no longer we feel the peace and love of God.
But thankfully it is all a matter of choice..no matter how difficult, it takes only a choice and a decision to praise God in all situations, and to know tat, His plan is greater than ours...and we enter into a place of refuge with Him. When u noe tat ur savior...He holds u in His hand...and when u dun see Him in action, know for sure that God is never late but ALWAYS on time for u.

No comments: