Monday, June 06, 2005

:)

its been a long week and weekends are not weekends cos they are also filled with activities!

Just dropped to say HI I am still alive!!

Jasmine came for lunch today near my wk place. :) So glad she came. It was like seeing someone familiar in a strange setting. If u noe wat i mean? She came in her jeans and T-shirt hehe..
and I was observing the working lunch crowd..in their silettoes (spelling?), long sleeved shirts..men smoking and smirking away..

Lost in a crowd of working ple...
and lost in a lifestyle.
But behind those are the real you.

And u kinda let down ur hair when u are with ur frens...(close ones I mean!)
when u are talking with sponsors, clients, colleagues...
its any part of urself tat u show.
But who is the real u?

The real u...behind the facade..
has his fears/insecurities/cares..

Oke..tata for tonite
zzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yah true :)
I felt u gotta brace urself all the time....
Prob show the efficient, nice, positive side.
mmm... how's work? enjoy it? :)
Thnx for the sms..:) I hope ur color(i.e.) never fades also.. heh.. no la. Am v grateful to hv u in life.